Review on CoverGirl Intense ShadowBlast Primer + Shadow
I am not really a fan of shadows but suddenly I discovered a love for them when I heard that CoverGirl has released a beautiful range of liquid eyeshadows. First of all, I loved the range of shades that it comes in which are:
- Covergirl Intense ShadowBlast Platinum Pop 805
- Covergirl Intense ShadowBlast Extreme Green 820
- Covergirl Intense ShadowBlast Forever Pink 810
- Covergirl Intense ShadowBlast Brown Bling 815
- Covergirl Intense ShadowBlast Blue Bomb 825
- Covergirl Intense ShadowBlast Beige Blaze 800
Undoubtedly, it intensifies your eye look by giving a nice shade to your lid. I recently bought its Blue Bomb 825 shade and used it around 3-4 times. As the product claims the built-in primer gives you intense crease-proof color, it does so when applied but it doesn’t stay for long. When I used the shadow, it just stayed for an hour without getting faded. After some hours, only a tint of it was left on my lid. Moreover, it doesn’t spread evenly and after some time starts fading unevenly. It gives a nice look only for a while.
- It is easy to use.
- It gives a nice look to the eyes.
- It is water-proof.
- It feels very light on the eyes.
- It comes in a nice range of shades.
- It dries quickly.
- It has a soft and a flexible sponge applicator.
- It doesn’t do what it claims.
- Staying ability is not good.
- It doesn’t spread evenly.
- It is quite expensive as compared to what it gives.
- It fades unevenly.
Have you tried any?
Don’t forget to share your experience!