If you love to create your own ideas of blouses that can be easily pulled off with your saree in style and that too without any worries of stitching, then, you’ve come to the right place. Sarees are the most gorgeous, stunning and eye-catching outfit that we being girls are always seeking the chance to wear one. But how impractical it is to invest in the stitching of a new blouse every time we buy a saree. Isn’t? So, why don’t you ditch those matching blouses and try pairing it with something that you already have in your wardrobe. Earlier, there were not many options except blouses to wear a saree with but now you can wear a saree with tops, t-shirts, shirts and even kurtas. In this post, I am gonna show you how to wear a boat neck top with a saree in 4 different ways.
Ways to style your boat neck top with a saree
1) Off-the shoulder blouse style:
- Wear your boat neck top and pull the sides of your top down the shoulders
2) Tube top blouse style:
- Wear the top without putting your hands through the sleeves.
- Take both the sleeves and tie them at the back.
3) Halterneck blouse style:
- Wear the top the same way
- Take both the sleeves and tie them at the back of your neck.
4) Square neck blouse style:
- Wear the top again the same way
- Take both the sleeves, roll them tightly and pin up them at the back of your shoulders.
So, which style do you think suits you the best? I would love to know!